Paint All The Nails Presents Gilded

Salut par ici !  Aujourd'hui c'est jour de link-up chez les Paint all the nails et le thème ce mois-ci c'est "Gilded", comprenez en substance "recouvert d'or".
Hi here! Today is the day for the link-up of Paint all the nails ladies and the theme this month is "Gilded".
 
Paint all the nails gilded nail art black and gold geometric nude negative space

Le doré et moi ce n'est pas vraiment une histoire d'amour.  Seuls les ors très froids trouvent grâce à mes yeux, comme mon précieux China Glaze 2030 que j'ai ressorti pour l'occasion ♥.  Je n'avais vraiment pas d'inspiration pour ce thème mais en parcourant mon instagram je me suis dit "tiens, et si je faisait quelque chose à la So Nailicious ?".  Arrêtez, je vous voit vous marrez dans les coins, je sais bien que je n'atteint pas le niveau de perfection de Maria mais ça n'est pas pour ça que je ne peux pas m'en inspirer hein ^^.
The gold and me it's not really a love story. Only very cold gold finds favor in my sight, as my precious China Glaze 2030 that I took out for the occasion ♥. I really had no inspiration for this theme but by browsing my instagram I thought "hey, if I was doing something So Nailicious-y ?". Stop, I see you laugh, I know I did not reach the level of perfection of Maria but that's not why I can not inspire me eh ^^.
 
  
Paint all the nails gilded nail art black and gold geometric nude negative space
 
Je n'ai pas reproduit une de ces manucures mais le color block c'est un peu sa marque de fabrique à mes yeux.  Bref.  En plus faut bien dire que depuis que j'ai mon nouveau stamper transparent uberchic je veux stamper des formes géométriques partout en fait ^^.  D'ailleurs en parlant du stamper j'ai dû demander son remplacement chez Hypnotic polish parce que les bords se cassent !  Il paraît qu'il est fragile mais qu'une casse si rapide n'est pas normale (j'espère bien, seulement 2 semaines ?!).  Enfin bon, ils sont super corrects chez Hypnotic et ils m'en renvoient un nouveau.
I have not reproduced one of her manicures but the color block is a bit her trademark to me. Well. Actually  must say that since I have my new transparent stamper from uberchic I want to stamp geometric shapes everywhere ^^. Besides, speaking of the stamper, I had to ask for its replacement at Hypnotic polish because the edges are broken ! It seems it is fragile but that a so quick tumble down is not normal (I hope, just 2 weeks !). Anyway, they are correct at Hypnotic and they send me a new one.
 
Paint all the nails gilded nail art black and gold geometric nude negative space

La partie dorée je l'ai fait au tape pour pouvoir faire un peu de sponging et éviter les traces de pinceau.  Ensuite les deux lignes noires ont été faites avec la plaque holy shape overlaping de Moyou.  Je suis un petit boulet et je n'avais mis aucun vernis à part ma base sur la zone nude ... et ongle nu + stamping = ? ... ben = stamping qui se déforme avec le topcoat, j'aurais dû poser un nude, shit happen ^^.
The golden section is made with tape in order to do some sponging and avoid brush marks. Then the two black lines were made with the holy shape overlaping plate from Moyou. I was stupid, I have put no polish on the nude area ... and nude nail + stamping = ? ... yes, stamping which deforms with the topcoat, I should have posed a nude, shit happen ^^.

Paint all the nails gilded nail art black and gold geometric nude negative space

N'oubliez pas d'aller voir les merveilles créées par les collègues en cliquant sur les photos ici en dessous ;D
Do not forget to see the wonders created by colleagues by clicking on the photos here below ;D
 


Commentaires

  1. your hand is so steady! Your lines so smooth!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. for this time, exceptionally, it is stamped lines ;D I have a new transluscent stamper which make me mad about geometric stamping ^^

      Supprimer
  2. ooh I LOVE these! I would totally rock this look. Such perfection with your line-work too xx

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Christine ! For the line work I must thank Overlaping holy shape plates from Moyou and my new uber chic stamper ;D

      Supprimer
  3. Nathalie this is gorgeous! I think you're every bit as good as Maria, don't be so hard on yourself!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Maria have a precision level I can't afford for geometric work, but I'm still happy with my result ^^ thank you ♥

      Supprimer
  4. Beautiful mani Nathalie! You totally nailed the geometric style, they look just as flawless as Maria's. :) love it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Such a beautiful and elegant design! Love the simplicity and the colour combination <3

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I have difficulties to do "less is more" mani, but sometimes I hit the style ^^

      Supprimer
  6. This is gorgeous! You can't go wrong with the black + gold color combo! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. So beautiful! The black and gold is such an elegant choice!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I rarely wear that colors but it is a sure value, I agree :-*

      Supprimer
  8. oh sublime!! tellement classe comme rendu!!!
    gros bizz

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. How elegant and clean, loving these crisp lines and the addition of negative space is a winner for me! You nailed it :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you !!! Large clear stamper is a new world of possibilities for me ^^

      Supprimer
  10. Gorgeous! I love your take on this prompt! It's different from what the others did and is seriously gorgeous!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. It's probably linked to my bad English comprehension, I feel that I have not completely understood the prompt ^^

      Supprimer
  11. Ah trouvé le bon doré qui va bien, c'est toujours difficile !
    Pas mal le coup de la ligne stampé (non je résisterai à cette plaque... un peu :p). Je note le coup d'utiliser une éponge pour les chromés !

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. oui, et celui-ci c'est une pièce rare, cette série n'est plus produite :D

      Supprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire